rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Romeward Bound

Last year in April, before I headed down to the Lower 48 for law school, I visited my sister and dear friends in France thinking that I would not be able to head back to Europe before this helluva undertaking called the juris doctorate would be finished. I am incredibly delighted that I was wrong!


This beautiful person and I are bound for Rome together, and I don't know who is more excited. This is Bianca and she and I have swiftly bonded this year over law school and biblical knowledge. We'll be taking 6 credits through a study abroad program at our school over 6 weeks and hopefully managing to become tan and travel a bit as well.

I'll be going to France for a couple of weeks before assuming studies in Rome. We found ridiculously well priced flights yesterday and I'm a little incredulous at how this has come together, but I may or may not have mentioned it already: I'm very excited. I'm brushing up on my Italian and I've been going through old pictures of Italy over and over.

That's all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment